Wednesday, March 16, 2011

The Great Adventure

Well I did it...I started a bog about my life. I was inspired by all the blogs out there, informing you of life as an adult. Right now you are probably asking yourself, "Will this blog be like all the rest....talking about herself as if we have nothing else to do but read about it?"...the answer to that question is yes. I will fill you in on information you care nothing about. I will bore you with details about cleaning, cooking, decorating, being married to my best friend, where God is taking us in life and SO much more! If you don't like my blog move on.....as of February 16, 2011, there were over 156 million public blogs in existence. If you cant find a blog you like in that 156 million, you have a problem!

So what are my goals? At this point I don't have any....I promise to be real at all times, letting you in on parts of my life, and some of the struggles young couples face as they enter into what society calls "adulthood". For those of you who are unsure of what adulthood is, or when it starts, I will clear that up for you. Per Wikipedia- a legal adult is a legal concept for a person who has attained the age of majority and is therefore regarded as independent, self-sufficient, and responsible.

And so the journey begins......

No comments:

Post a Comment