Friday, March 18, 2011

Spring Break and Kitchen Renovations

Well, spring break is here for my hubby and I thought....why not put him to work?!? Jesse and I have been saving money for our kitchen remodel. And when I say remodel, I mean REMODEL. We will be taking out old and bringing in the new. From cupboards to flooring...we are doing it all! Is my husband on board? Well, not what a student wants to do on his spring break especially when this is his last spring break since he will be graduating this December. But we have been living without an oven for the last year and a half and I am getting sick of it. And he loves homemade goodies so we came to an agreement, I would make him cookies every week and an apple pie once a month if he would get our kitchen remodeled. Guess I better ask my Mom for her apple pie recipe!

I will load some pictures of what our kitchen looked like before we moved in, during the remold, and the after product.

No comments:

Post a Comment