Saturday, March 19, 2011

Step One-Take out the old

I am relaxing right now in my sitting room surrounded by what use to be in my kitchen. We have kitchen stuff scattered all over the house so don't come by and ask for a cup of sugar...I don't remember where I put it! I am just hoping we can live in this for a few weeks before going crazy (and when I say we, I really mean me!).

Lucky for us, Jesse's family came up this weekend. So along with his parents we also had the help of his two brothers and you know what they say, many hands make light work. So when I got up this morning I was cleaning out the cupboards while my mother-in-law was making breakfast. We had to make sure the boys were fueled before taking on the "Kitchen Demolition". After we had cleaned out the kitchen the boys took over and went to town on the project. Here are some pictures taken through out the day:


My mother-in-law washing the last of the dishes as the boys are finishing up breakfast and yes to the left of my mother-in-law is the oven I told you about!



The cupboards with all the doors off and my brother-in-law showcasing his Fiji Water.

Meeting of the minds

You see the back of my hubby...this is called Management by Walking Around. hee hee hee

The furman on the job (get it? FURman....)

The end product of the day with no cupboards, thanks to my in-laws, and new electric, thanks to my Dad!







No comments:

Post a Comment